If you’ve been following me on Facebook, you probably know that I went to Ciechocinek for two weeks on Monday, as a part of my occupational therapy workshop. I’m in the Independent Life Center “Sajgon”. I managed to get a decent room – there’s a balcony and a bathroom, and it’s not a bathroom for ants like in Krynica Morska (that’s a story for another time, though). There’s also Wi-Fi, but it’s unusable in my room due to the weak signal strength, so I need to rely on my mobile data and create a hotspot with my phone. We also have access to a few computers.
Our daily schedule is as follows:
- 9 AM: breakfast
- 9:40 AM: 30 minutes of exercise
- 10:45 AM: horseback riding (doesn’t apply to me because I’m kind of a big guy)
- 1 PM: dinner
- 1:45 PM: salt water pool (Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays only)
- 4 PM: physiatry (doesn’t apply to me because I don’t have physical problems)
- 6 PM: supper
The exercise we receive is a bit exhausting, but it’s not too bad. The salt water pool is cool, though – salt water has better buoyancy than fresh water, and I think you’d have to really try in order to drown there
Overall, it’s great here, but I don’t think I’d go here again. Why? Two reasons:
- I prefer trips where I can do whatever I want,
- 12 days is too long.
On a side note, my hay fever seems to be back, but I bought Allegra at a local pharmacy, so maybe I won’t sneeze myself to death.